Fishers Bee Quick
To clear your supers:
- Attach the pump-spray cap and place your fume board in the sun, metal side up, to warm it.
- Smoke the hive entrance, and spray Bee-Quick onto the cloth of the fume board, using a zigzag pattern.
- Be sure to go to the edges of the cloth. Spray evenly over the entire surface of the cloth. Don't spray too much.
- Remove outer and inner covers. Smoke bees on top bars. Place the fume board on the top super, avoiding large gaps.
- The super should be clear in from 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat for each super, only spraying more Bee-Quick when you notice that the fumes have subsided. If many bees exit the hive, you have used far too much Bee-Quick. Remove the fume board more quickly . Use less next time.