6 5/8 Honey Supers-Unassembled
$14.50 – $20.95
Our woodenware is manufactured from hand selected Ponderosa pine. Each board has been carefully moisture-metered to assure its proper moisture content before it is precision milled into the finished product.
- Handholds are taper cut for easy gripping
- Moisture Metered before cutting to prevent warping
- Uniform Interlocking Joints for strength
- Uniform Frame Rests provides the proper Bee Space
- NAILS NOT INCLUDED. NOT ASSEMBLED. Paint the outside of the body only.
Select: A grade that is truly selected which allows only very small tight knots and no deviations in the joints, rabbets, or hand holds.
Commercial: The most widely used by commercial beekeepers. Tight knots are allowed where they occur except in the Joint and Rabbet.
Economy: The same precise fit as the other two grades but it is a lower wood quality. Does not pass quality standards for select or commercial grades but it is a good serviceable box. Layer knots and knots with crack or splits are allowed.
|1 - 9||$0.00 flat $14.50|
|10 - 24||$1.00 flat $13.50|
|25 - 50||$2.00 flat $12.50|