$34.02 – $44.02
2019 Queens Sold Out!! We are now taking order for Spring 2020
Our Carniolan Queens come from several producers in the Glenn County area of Northern California.
Queens will become available in mid-April, and will remain available through mid-September.
During the shipping season orders placed on Thursday & Friday may not be shipped until the following Monday unless special arrangements have been made.
- A good choice for colder climates
- More likely to forage on cool, wet days than other bees
- Quick to brood up when nectar is available
- Excellent honey producers
- Local Package Bee Pick Up – These extra queens will not include shipping and will be available at our package hand out when you pick up your Package Bees or Nucs.
- No Option Added – No Marking or Clipping.
- Queen Clipping – These queens will have 1 wing Clipped.
- Queen Marking – These queens will be marked with a painted dot on her thorax ( Color will depend on the year ).
- Queen Marking and Clipping – These queens will be marked with a painted dot on her thorax ( Color will depend on the year ) and 1 wing will be Clipped.
**( Packaged Bees include a queen in the package)