$36.23 – $46.23
We are taking preorders for Spring 2023. Pre Ordered Shipping updates Click here
Our Italian Queens come from several producers in the Glenn County area of Northern California.
Queens usually become available in mid-April, and remain available through mid-September.
During the shipping season, orders placed on Thursday & Friday may not be shipped until the following Monday unless special arrangements are made.
- Gentle and easy to manage (a good “beginner bee”)
- Prolific brood producers
- Highly hygienic
- Good comb builders
- Excellent foragers
- Excellent honey producers
- Local Package Bee Pick Up – These extra queens will not include shipping and will be available at our package hand out when you pick up your Package Bees or Nucs.
- No Option Added – No Marking or Clipping.
- Queen Clipping – These queens will have 1 wing Clipped.
- Queen Marking – These queens will be marked with a painted dot on her thorax ( Color will depend on the year ).
- Queen Marking and Clipping – These queens will be marked with a painted dot on her thorax ( Color will depend on the year ) and 1 wing will be Clipped.
**( Packaged Bees include a queen in the package)
Queen Orders of 8 or Less will be shipped in 3 Hole queen cages with attendants. Shipped in a envelope or small overnite box
Queen Order of 9+ will be shipped in Mini Cages with candy tubes in a bag under the queens. Shipped in a Screen Shipping Box with loose bulk bees.
|1 - 8||$0.00 flat $36.23|
|9 - 28||$2.00 flat $34.23|
|29 - 56||$4.00 flat $32.23|
|57 +||$5.00 flat $31.23|