$26.00 – $36.00
Our Italian Queens come from several producers in the Glenn County area of Northern California.
Queens usually become available in mid-April, and remain available through mid-September.
During the shipping season, orders placed on Thursday & Friday may not be shipped until the following Monday unless special arrangements are made.
- Gentle and easy to manage (a good “beginner bee”)
- Prolific brood producers
- Highly hygienic
- Good comb builders
- Excellent foragers
- Excellent honey producers
- Local Package Bee Pick Up – These extra queens will not include shipping and will be available at our package hand out when you pick up your Package Bees or Nucs.
- No Option Added – No Marking or Clipping.
- Queen Clipping – These queens will have 1 wing Clipped.
- Queen Marking – These queens will be marked with a painted dot on her thorax ( Color will depend on the year ).
- Queen Marking and Clipping – These queens will be marked with a painted dot on her thorax ( Color will depend on the year ) and 1 wing will be Clipped.
**( Packaged Bees include a queen in the package)