$35.00 – $45.00
We are taking orders for Spring 2022 (estimated arrival Late April)
Our Italian Queens come from several producers in the Glenn County area of Northern California.
Queens usually become available in mid-April, and remain available through mid-September.
During the shipping season, orders placed on Thursday & Friday may not be shipped until the following Monday unless special arrangements are made.
- Gentle and easy to manage (a good “beginner bee”)
- Prolific brood producers
- Highly hygienic
- Good comb builders
- Excellent foragers
- Excellent honey producers
- Local Package Bee Pick Up – These extra queens will not include shipping and will be available at our package hand out when you pick up your Package Bees or Nucs.
- No Option Added – No Marking or Clipping.
- Queen Clipping – These queens will have 1 wing Clipped.
- Queen Marking – These queens will be marked with a painted dot on her thorax ( Color will depend on the year ).
- Queen Marking and Clipping – These queens will be marked with a painted dot on her thorax ( Color will depend on the year ) and 1 wing will be Clipped.
**( Packaged Bees include a queen in the package)